The Serengeti and Masai Mara ecosystem is without doubt the most impressive safari region in Africa with incredibly high wildlife sightings throughout the year together with the famous movements of the great migration, and the open savannahs and sweeping vistas are a fantastic place to share with someone special. This itinerary offers you the chance to take in both the Masai Mara and the Serengeti to truly maximize your game viewing experience. The itinerary also takes in the truly spectacular Ngorongoro Crater. Each property used is part of &Beyond' s high-end property portfolio, so intimate game viewing, luxurious, romantic accommodation locations and quality can be guaranteed throughout, however with the use of their 'fly me over East Africa special' great value is also offered.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $9,190 Per Person
- Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
- 2 nights at Serengeti Under Canvas
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Serengeti. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight to the Manyara Airstrip. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your lodge in the Ngorongoro Conservation area.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Bateleur Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the Manyara airstrip for your onward flight via light to the Masai Mara via Kilimanjaro and Wilson Airports. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
Onward Transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya & TanzaniaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Serengeti Under Canvas
Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- Return Airport: Kilimanjaro
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- International flight from Nairobi, Kenya to Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kilimanjaro to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.