A unique experience holiday which combines the wonders of all that Botswana has to offer with some extra special elephant interaction. The holiday beings with a safari in the famous Chobe National Park, with its boat cruises and thrilling game drives, and this is followed by 2 stops in the magnificent Okavango Delta, where you be able to get up close and personal with Jabu and Morula, a pair of semi-habituated orphaned elephants. You can observe and interact with them while leisurely walking in their big, silent footsteps through the wilderness. In addition to this you can experience the other activities typical of the Okavango Delta from game drives and walking safaris to boat trips and mokoros (dug-out canoes). A truly unique and once in a lifetime opportunity, this is sure to create some incredible photographic opportunities and memorable moments.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,120 Per Person
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Okavango Delta
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Baines Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Chief's Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Chiefs Camp on Chiefs Island in the heart of the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kasane
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Sanctuary Baines Camp
Sanctuary Chief's Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Elephant experience at Baines' Camps
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kasane
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us