This fantastic itinerary takes in some of the most unique experiences Botswana has to offer. Starting at one of our favourite camps in the Chobe, Muchenje, you will experience everything this incredible region has to offer from the magnificent Chobe River to the highest concentrations of elephants in Africa. From the Chobe you then fly to the Northern reaches of the famous Okavango Delta and the incredible Duba Plains Camp which is famed as arguably the best place on earth to witness Lion and Buffalo interactions. Its all about big game here and hopefully you will be fortunate enough to witness one of these incredible encounters. Finally you make your way to the heart of the Okavango Delta and the intimate Nxabega Camp. Nxabega offers a vastly different experience to the first two camps with the option of boating and mekoro (traditional dug out canoes) rides which are unique to the Okavango. All three camps and experiences are vastly different creating an itinerary that offers a unique insight into the incredible diversity Botswana has to offer.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,020 Per Person
- 2 nights at Muchenje Safari Lodge
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Okavango Delta
- 2 nights at Duba Expedition Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
- Okavango Delta
- 2 nights at Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kasane
Muchenje Safari Lodge
Duba Expedition Camp
Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kasane
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.