Your tailor-made itinerary
Being in the right place at the right time is everything with a safari. This particular itinerary is designed to offer you the best possible locations and lodges for a safari during the dry season which last from June through to late October. The itinerary begins with a night in Arusha town to give you a little time to relax before the start of your safari. You will then go onto visit the Northern Circuits key dry season highlights including Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti.
- Days: 10
- Countries: Tanzania
- from $6,850 pp ?
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
Catch your overnight flight from JFK to Kilimanjaro
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
Day 3 - 4
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Tarangire National Park.
Day 5 - 6
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Ngorongoro Crater. En-route you will enjoy a game drive in Lake Manyara National Park.
Day 7 - 9
Today you will be transferred to the Manyara airstrip for your light aircraft flight to the Serengeti.
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward light aircraft flight to Kilimanjaro Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Arrive at JFK
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Private professional English speaking safari guide
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kilimanjaro
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kilimanjaro to JFK