This wonderful itinerary combines a safari on land as well as a delightful river safari on the wonderful Zambezi Queen. Start your journey in Botswana, home of the exclusive safari. Stay at the luxurious Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp in the famous Okavango Delta. Here you will enjoy game drives, mokoro excursions (dug-out canoes) and boat trips as you marvel at the huge herds of elephants and incredible game rich sightings on offer. After your safari you'll be transferred to the Zambezi Queen, a floating boutique hotel, where you'll enjoy three nights on the mighty Zambezi River. Enjoy opulent surroundings and delicious food as you cruise along. From the decks you can enjoy sightings of elephant, crocodiles, hippo and sable on the banks of the river.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,500 Per Person
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
Upon arrival at Maun Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Okavango Delta. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Caprivi Strip
- 3 nights at Zambezi Queen
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your flight via light aircraft to Kasane.On arrival you will be met and transferred by road and boat to the Zambezi Queen in the Caprivi Strip.
Onward Transfer to Kasane Airport
Today you will be met and transferred by road and boat to Kasane Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & NamibiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Maun
Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp
- Return Airport: Kasane
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Maun
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kasane to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us