Along with our East Africa safari highlights option, this would be our most comprehensive and Kenya and Tanzania safari itineraries. We have been careful to select a combination of Cheli & Peacock and Elewana properties that work extremely well in combination with one another. The itinerary starts in Kenya where you will the beautifully remote Meru National Park before flying onto Amboseli National Park, a region famous for both its huge Elephant population as well as the incredible views of Mount Kilimanjaro. Following your time in Kenya you will then move onto Tanzania where you will get a chance to take in Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park, all must see Northern Circuit safari destinations! With the great migration in full flow throughout the year we have used Elwana's mobile tented camp, Serengeti Pioneer Camp to maximize your chances of being in the right place at the right time.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $8,860 Per Person
- Meru National Park
- 2 nights at Elsa's Kopje
Upon arrival at Nairobi Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Meru National Park. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Amboseli & Chyulu Hills
- 2 nights at Tortilis Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Amboseli.
- 1 nights at Arusha Coffee Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road across the Tanzania boarder to your hotel Arusha.
- Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 nights at The Manor at Ngorongoro
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Ngorongoro Crater. En-route you will enjoy a game drive in Lake Manyara National Park.
- Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
- 3 nights at Serengeti Pioneer Camp
Today you will be transferred to the Manyara airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Serengeti.
Onward Transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Kilimanjaro Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya & TanzaniaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Arusha Coffee Lodge
The Manor at Ngorongoro
Serengeti Pioneer Camp
- Return Airport: Kilimanjaro
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kilimanjaro to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.