One of Mahlatini's favourite itineraries, not only for the amazing accommodation but for the incredible safari experience. Starting off in Nairobi at the legendary Giraffe Manor, enjoy a delightful breakfast with your very own herd of Rothschild giraffe. After breakfast you will be whisked away in a light aircraft to Sasaab Lodge located in the Samburu National Park. You'll have 2 game drives included a day here as well as bush walks. In between game drives you can relax in your private plunge pool which overlooks the Ewaso River. Following your stay at Sasaab you'll catch a light aircraft transfer to Solios Lodge, famous for having black and white rhino. You'll end this luxury safari adventure at Sala's Camp in the Masai Mara. Sala's sits right on the border to Tanzania so while you're in the Masai Mara you'll be surveying the plains of the Serengeti!
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,850 Per Person
- 1 nights at Giraffe Manor
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Samburu & Shaba
- 2 nights at Sasaab
Today you will be transferred to Wilson Airport for your light aircraft flight to the Samburu & Shaba Game Reserve.
- Laikipia Plateau
- 2 nights at Solio Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Laikipia Plateau.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Sala's Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Wilson Airport. Here you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to KenyaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.