This compact but comprehensive itinerary offers the opportunity to see some of Rwanda's most compelling attractions. On arrival you will have the opportunity to explore downtown Kigali, taking in interesting sights such as Kandt Museum, old Kigali, the craft centres and the Genocide Memorial Centre. From there it's off to Nyungwe Forest National Park a rare and protected mountain forest with a staggering array of rare flowers, birds and primate species. You will compete your trip on a high. with a short sojourn at Sabayinyo Silverback Lodge on the edge of Volcanoes National Park. Small and intimate and boasting incredible views this stunning lodge puts you in close proximity to the Virunga mountains and the start of your once-in-a-lifetime gorilla trekking adventure.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,450 Per Person
- 1 nights at Kigali Serena Hotel
Upon arrival at Kigali Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Nyungwe Forest National Park
- 2 nights at Nyungwe Forest Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Nyungwe Forest National Park .
- Volcanoes National Park
- 2 nights at Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your flight via light aircraft to Kigali and onward road transfer to the Volcanoes National Park.
Onward Transfer to Kigali Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Kigali Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Rwanda
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kigali
Kigali Serena Hotel
Nyungwe Forest Lodge
Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge
- Return Airport: Kigali
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Private professional English speaking safari guide
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Gorilla Trekking permit (1 Day)
- Chimpanzee Trekking permit (1 Day)
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Colombus and Golden Monkey Trekking Permits are available at a supplement
- Additional Gorilla Trekking Permits
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kigali
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kigali to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.