With the magnificent South Luangwa National Park as a backdrop, you can expect an unforgettable safari experience at Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge. With an enviable hilltop setting and spacious accommodation he main lodge has been lovingly restored and offers guests a dining room, lounge and spectacular views of the Luangwa River and surrounding valley from a veranda area. Enjoy traditional game drives as well as walking safaris and relax with excellent dining and romantic starlit dinners. At the end of your safari it's onwards to the charming town of Livingstone. Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma is a boutique property of only 12 luxury treehouses and two villas, built on a dramatic bend of the Zambezi River in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, 12km upstream from the world-famous Victoria Falls. There are so many activites for all of the family to enjoy from the lodges, from gentle river cruises to adrenalin based pursuits that your 3 nights stay will fly in!
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $4,840 Per Person
- South Luangwa National Park
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge
Upon arrival at Lusaka Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the South Luangwa National Park. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Livingstone. On arrival you will be met by your driver who will transfer you by road to your lodge.
Onward Transfer to Livingstone Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Livingstone Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Lusaka
Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge
Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
- Return Airport: Livingstone
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Lusaka
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Livingstone to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.