We love this sensational 18 night holiday encompassing Victoria Falls, and the highlights of the incredible Botswana Wildlife and diverse areas. Enjoy some beach time in Mauritius after safari to rejuvenate and relax.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $11,990 Per Person
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Toka Leya Camp
Upon arrival at Livingstone Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- 2 nights at Savuti Camp
Today you will be transferred by road to Kasane Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred by light aircraft to Linyanti.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Little Vumbura Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
- Central Kalahari
- 2 nights at Kalahari Plains Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Kalahari.
- 1 nights at InterContinental Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your light aircraft to Maun and onwards connection to Johannesburg. On arrival you will overnight.
- 7 nights at Le Prince Maurice
This morning you will make your way back to Johannesburg Airport for your flight to Mauritius. Upon arrival at Mauritius Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Mauritius Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mauritius Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana, Mauritius & Zambia
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Livingstone
Toka Leya Camp
Little Vumbura Camp
Kalahari Plains Camp
InterContinental Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport
Le Prince Maurice
- Return Airport: Mauritius
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels/lodges
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Livingstone
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mauritius to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.