Experience unrivalled luxury and relaxation in the ultra exclusive St Regis Mauritius. An outstanding honeymoon or anniversary choice on the sectacular Le Morne Peninsula on the west coast.
Graciously appointed rooms, decorated in colonial style, all with a view of either the Indian Ocean or the Le Morne Mountain will enthrall you. Sumptuous dining options synonymous with the St Regis brand and of course the Iridium Spa make for a truly memorable honeymoon. Relax admist luxury and let your personal butler cater to your every need. Spend your evenings in one the of the incredible restaurants or simply relax in the onsite private cinema with some popcorn and the latest blockbuster! honeymoon couples also benefit from some additional 'extras' including a bottle of Champagne in room on arrival, a romantic candlelit dinner, plus a 40 minute couples spa treatment. A firm Mahlatini favourite, St Regis Mauritius is truly unique.
The price quoted is intended as a guide, please contact one of the experienced Mahlatini team for specific dates.
Anniversary & Honeymoon Special
- 50% Discount on room rates, 1 bottle of Champagne with a fruit basket, 1 romantic dinner (excluding beverages), 40 minutes couple's massage once during the stay (Arrival for the Honeymooners must be within 9 months of the wedding.The offer is applicable from the 5th to 50th Wedding Anniversary for each 5 years and celebrated during their stay)
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $2,930 Per Person
- 7 nights at St Regis Mauritius Resort
Upon arrival at Mauritius Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team for your private car transfer to St Regis Mauritius Resort.
Onward Transfer to Mauritius Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mauritius Airport where you will connect with your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to MauritiusMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Mauritius
St Regis Mauritius Resort
- Return Airport: Mauritius
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Honeymoon extras
- Non motorised water sports in Mauritius
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Mauritius
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mauritius to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us