This exciting itinerary combines three of the most iconic parks in Kenya. Starting with three nights at Elsa's Kopje in the iconic Meru National Park, where Joy & George Adamson raised orphaned lions. Elsa's Kopje has been sculpted into the Mughwango Hill, parts of the rock encroach into the rooms, bringing the outside in! Set high on the Kopje guests have breath taking views over Meru National Park. Between game drives make sure to enjoy a drink in the stunning infinity pool and if you are feeling adventurous hike up to the very top of the hill for epic views. Following Elsa's, you'll be flown to Lewa, where Prince William proposed to Kate. On offer are romantic sunsets and stunning scenery with prolific wildlife viewings. Guests adore Lewa Camp. End your adventure in style with three nights in the Masai Mara, home to the big cats and the great migration!
- 10% circuit discount
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,220 Per Person
- Meru National Park
- 3 nights at Elsa's Kopje
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you to Wilson Airport where you will be assisted onto your lights aircraft flight to the Meru National Park. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Laikipia Plateau
- 2 nights at Lewa Safari Camp
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road approximately four hours to the Laikipia Plateau and Lewa Conservancy.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Sand River Masai Mara
Today you will be transferred to the nearby airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Saadani National Park.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya
Phone: +1 929-777-8433Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Lewa Safari Camp
Sand River Masai Mara
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.