Take your family on an exploration of Tanzania's rightly famous Northern parks in an action-packed safari adventure, before heading to the tropical island of Zanzibar for some well-earned relaxation. This family-friendly itinerary takes you to three spectacular wildlife areas in the north of Tanzania in a combination of game drives and walking safaris (age dependent). Begin in Tarangire, offering an exclusive wilderness experience before making your way to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area to explore the famous and awe-inspiring crater highlands region. Then on to the Serengeti where the family will watch as thousands of wildebeest fill the plains in the Great Migration. Round off your safari on the white sands of tropical Zanzibar Island. Throughout this family adventure you will be avoid the hassle of long transfers with light aircraft hops between the parks. You will be accommodated in family rooms and enjoy the benefits of a private safari guide.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $31,640 For Family of 4
- 1 nights at Arusha Coffee Lodge
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Tarangire National Park
- 2 nights at Oliver's Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Tarangire National Park.
- Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 nights at The Highlands Ngorongoro
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
- 3 nights at Asilia Ubuntu Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Serengeti.
- Zanzibar Island
- 3 nights at Asilia Matemwe Beach House
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Zanzibar Island. On arrival you will be road transferred to your lodge.
Onward Transfer to Dar es Salaam Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Zanzibar Airport where you will catch a light aircraft flight to Dar es Salaam Airport and your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to TanzaniaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kilimanjaro
Arusha Coffee Lodge
The Highlands Ngorongoro
Asilia Ubuntu Camp
Asilia Matemwe Beach House
- Return Airport: Dar es Salaam
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee, bottled water, local beer & house wine at Oliver's Camp & Ubuntu Camp
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Private safari vehicle
- Private guide
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kilimanjaro
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Dar es Salaam to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.