Beginning with 2 nights at the spectacular Victoria Falls in Zambia, the next 6 nights take in the two prime game-viewing areas of Botswana, the Linyanti / Savute region and the Okavango Delta. These 2 very diverse safari experiences both offer outstanding opportunities for big game viewing and birding seen from activities such as game drives, walks, boat trips and mokoros (dug-out canoes). Throughout the holiday you will be pampered in luxury accommodation offering personalised service, expert guiding and outstanding cuisine.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $9,590 Per Person
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Tongabezi Lodge
Upon arrival at Livingstone Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your lodge.
- 3 nights at Savuti Camp
Today you will be transferred by road to Kasane Airport in Botswana where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Kwetsani Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Livingstone
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges in Botswana
- All scheduled activities offered by the camps or lodges in Zambia
- Park fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Livingstone
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us