This exceptional itinerary combines the best of Cape Town with the highlights of Botswana and the majesty of the Victoria Falls in Livingstone. All of the included properties have been hand-picked by the experts here at Mahlatini for their great family friendly environments, accommodation and exceptional family programmes and experiences on offer. More Quarters apartment hotel, offering spacious two bedroom apartments with living area, is perfect for families looking for a good-sized private space in the heart of the city. From Cape Town it's on to Botswana and to two camps in the famous Okavango Delta. Your stay at Chitabe Lediba and Xigera Camp offers a combination the quintessential Delta experience of dry and wet activities including morning and evening game drives in open 4x4 game viewing vehicles, boat trips and canoeing. Both camps are family friendly with practical family rooms and excellent children's programmes. From there you head to Savuti Camp Linyanti region, famous for its big game including huge herds of elephant and buffalo, particularly in the dry season. Your final stop is the beautiful Toka Leya Camp on the shores of the mighty Zambezi River just upstream from the Victoria Falls. Toka Leya is the perfect place to end your journey as the daily programmes are a little more relaxed and allow you to unwind and enjoy all the activities that this region has to offer. A private driver and guide and Bushbuddy has been included for the duration of your stay in Botswana and Zambia to give you the most personal and flexible experience for your family with your daily activity programmes and camp times being detailed and set by you.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $32,630 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartment Hotel
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Chitabe Lediba Camp
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Maun Airport. On arrival you will be met and assisted on to your light aircraft for your flight to the Okavango Delta.
- Okavango Delta
- 2 nights at Xigera Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
- 3 nights at Savuti Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti.
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Toka Leya Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Kasane. On arrival you will be met by your driver who will transfer you by road and boat to Livingstone.
Onward Transfer to Livingstone Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Livingstone Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana, South Africa & Zambia
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
More Quarters Apartment Hotel
Chitabe Lediba Camp
Toka Leya Camp
- Return Airport: Livingstone
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands) in Botswana and Livingstone
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges in Botswana and Livingstone
- Car hire, group K car (Honda CRV or similar) in Cape Town
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Private safari vehicle and guide in Botswana and Livingstone
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 6 - 15 (inclusive)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Livingstone to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.