This exceptional itinerary combines the best of Cape Town with the highlights of Botswana and the majesty of the Victoria Falls in Livingstone. All of the included properties have been hand-picked by the experts here at Mahlatini for their great family friendly environments, accommodation and exceptional family programmes and experiences on offer. In Cape Town stay at the Twelve Apostles hotel with incredible ocean views and easy access to the city's main family attractions such as Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront and the penguins at Boulder's Beach.
From Cape Town it's time to show the children one of the world's 7 natural wonders, the Victoria Falls in Zambia. Stay at Toka Leya and get far more than just a trip to the Falls. Take the kids fishing, canoeing, bungee jumping, on river cruises in search of crocodiles and hippos or, if they are old enough, let them swim in Devil's Pool right on the edge of the Falls. End with your life-changing safari in Botswana and stay in two camps in the famous Okavango Delta and Linyanti regions, both of which offer the country's best wildlife. Your stay at Savuti Camp and Chitabe Lediba will offer you morning and evening game drives in open 4x4 game viewing vehicles, boat trips and walking (age dependent). Both camps are family friendly with practical family rooms. A private driver and guide and Bushbuddy has been included for the duration of your stay in Botswana and Zambia to give you the most personal and flexible experience for your family with your daily activity programmes and camp times being detailed and set by you.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $33,330 For Family of 4
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Toka Leya Camp
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Livingstone Airport in Zambia. On arrival you will be met and road transferred to your lodge.
- 3 nights at Savuti Camp
Today you will be transferred by road to Kasane Airport in Botswana where you will catch a flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti region. Here you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Chitabe Lediba Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Maun Airport in Botswana where you will connect with your flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana, South Africa & Zambia
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa
Toka Leya Camp
Chitabe Lediba Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands) in Botswana and Livingstone
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges in Botswana and Livingstone
- Car hire, group K car (Honda CRV or similar) in Cape Town
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Private safari vehicle and guide in Botswana and Livingstone
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 6 - 15 (inclusive)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.