6 seats, 4 lodges, 2 countries, 1 private plane. A one of its kind journey between the 2 greatest safari destinations on Earth. Explore in the footsteps of Dereck and Beverly Joubert, award winning filmmakers and custodians of these stunning camps. You'll start your epic journey in Johannesburg where you will board the Next Generation Pilatus PC12, which will stay with you throughout your safari. You'll fly straight into the legendary Okavango Delta, where you will spend 3 nights at Duba Expeditions Camp, where you may catch lions hunting during the day, an uncommon trait that remains with the Duba lion pride. After three thrilling nights at Duba Expeditions Camp you'll be flown into Zarafa Camp, enjoy stunning views of the Zibadianja lagoon which flows in front of the camp. Experience game viewing from your tent, walk through the plains or meander down the lagoon all with the Big 5 by your side. After three nights at Zarafa you will be flown to Kenya, land of the Maasai! You'll fly into Ol Donyo Lodge, located in south-eastern Kenya where Kilimanjaro's shadow follows you through your stay. Experience a plethora of activities, including horse riding, hiking and game drives all in pursuit of the famous 'big tusker' elephants. After 3 nights at Ol Donyo you'll be flown directly to Mara Plains Camp in the Olare Motorogi Conservancy Masai Mara. Cross the bridge over the Ntiakitiak River to your tent which opens out onto the vast Mara Plains. Watch as nature unfolds on one of the greatest plains on earth. You will be escorted throughout your 12-night journey by the incredibly gifted guide - Chris Renshaw whose knowledge of the wild is second to none. Winner of the coveted Africa Geographic photographer of the year 2015.
- 15 - 27 August 2017 Botswana to Kenya
- 28 August - 09 September 2017 Kenya to Botswana
- Only 6 places available per tour
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $48,230 Per Person
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Duba Expedition Camp
Upon arrival at Johannesburg Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your private Next Generation Pilatus PC12 plane. From here you will be flown to the Okavango Delta. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- 3 nights at Zarafa Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti.
- Amboseli & Chyulu Hills
- 3 nights at Ol Donyo Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight to the Amboseli & Chyulu Hills. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to the camp.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Mara Plains Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your flight to Wilson Airport. Here you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International Airport for your onward flight.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & KenyaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
Duba Expedition Camp
Ol Donyo Lodge
Mara Plains Camp
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- All flying in a Next Generation Pilatus PC12 from South Africa to Botswana and Kenya and vice versa as mentioned in the dates
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Private guide
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- International Flights into Johannesburg and returning fron Nairobi
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.