This would be our most comprehensive Uganda and Kenya itinerary; if you are looking to do something a little special with your stay in East Africa this could be the ideal itinerary to consider. The trip takes in the very best safari regions of Uganda and Kenya offering you the chance to see almost every possible animal and ecosystem that you are likely to find in East Africa. We have also carefully selected a range of properties that offer both high levels of quality as well as ideal positions within each region. Given the extensive nature of this itinerary we would suggest getting in touch with one of our consultants to discuss the itinerary in more depth.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $13,660 Per Person
- Lake Mburo
- 1 nights at Mantana's Lake Mburo Camp
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your camp in Lake Mburo National Park.
- 2 nights at Buhoma Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your camp in the Bwindi region.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 2 nights at Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your lodge in the Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 2 nights at Mweya Safari Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your lodge in the Mweya sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- 1 nights at House of Waine
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Entebbe International Airport where you will connect with your onward flight to Nairobi, Kenya. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Meru National Park
- 3 nights at Elsa's Kopje
Today you will be transferred to Wilson Airport for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Meru National Park.
- Samburu & Shaba
- 3 nights at Joy's Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Samburu.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Elephant Pepper Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the undefined. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya & Uganda
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Entebbe International
Mantana's Lake Mburo Camp
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Mweya Safari Lodge
House of Waine
Elephant Pepper Camp
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- One gorilla trekking permit per person
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Professional English speaking safari guide
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle as per itinerary in Uganda
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Entebbe International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.