This would be our most comprehensive Uganda and Kenya itinerary; if you are looking to do something a little special with your stay in East Africa, this could be the itinerary to consider. The trip takes in the very best safari regions of Uganda and Kenya offering you the chance to see almost every possible animal and ecosystem that you are likely to find in East Africa. We have also carefully selected a range of properties that offer both high levels of quality as well as ideal positions within each region.
In Uganda you will not only have the privilege of seeing rare mountain gorillas in the wilds of their equatorial forest home, Bwindi National Park, but also experience boat cruises and game drives in the very diverse and scenically different Queen Elizabeth National Park. Throughout your stay in the country you will have your own private driver guide who will share with you his knowledge of this beautiful country.
For your time in Kenya, it's a fly-in safari where you will split your time between the north and south of the country, visiting Meru National Park, one of the best locations to view rhino in their natural habitat, and the world-famous Masai Mara. Between July and October the Mara is home to the annual wildebeest migration but year-round the park offers incredible sightings of a host of different species, most famously perhaps, the big cats. Throughout the trip you can expect a diversity of activities, luxury accommodation, superb cuisine and expert guiding.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $12,460 Per Person
- 2 nights at Buhoma Lodge
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your lodge in the Bwindi region.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 2 nights at Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Today your private driver will transfer you by road to your lodge in the Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 2 nights at Mweya Safari Lodge
Today your private driver will transfer you by road to your lodge in the Mweya sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- 1 nights at House of Waine
Today your driver will transfer you by road to Entebbe International Airport where you will connect with your onward flight to Nairobi, Kenya. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Meru National Park
- 3 nights at Elsa's Kopje
Today you will be transferred to Wilson Airport for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Meru National Park.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Saruni Wild
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight to Wilson Airport in Nairobi. Here you will be met and transferred by road to Nairobi International Airport for your onward journey home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya & UgandaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Entebbe International
Ishasha Wilderness Camp
Mweya Safari Lodge
House of Waine
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- One gorilla trekking permit per person
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Professional English speaking safari guide
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle as per itinerary in Uganda
- Boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth NP
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive lodges / camps (premium brands excluded)
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Entebbe International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.