This incredible itinerary takes in the best that Northern Tanzania has to offer in October at an amazing 30% off the normal price for this time of year. Starting off on the edge of the rift valley in the beautiful Lake Manyara National Park you will spend your first two nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge which is famous for Lake Manyara, its abundance of wildlife and birds as well as its tree climbing lions. From Lake Manyara you climb the slopes of the Ngorongoro Crater to the magnificent Ngorongoro Crater Lodge where you will spend your next two night. The lodge has some of the greatest views in Africa and is an experience in itself. Finally your fly out over the rolling plains of the Serengeti to Kleins Camp where you will spend your final 3 nights. Situated in its own private concession this beautiful camp is well placed to catch the migration as it comes back into the Serengeti from the Mara in October. This fantastic offer is only valid for October 2016.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $8,630 Per Person
- Lake Manyara
- 2 nights at Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Lake Manyara. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 nights at Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
- 3 nights at Klein's Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the Manyara airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Serengeti and the Lobo airstrip. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Klein's Camp.
Onward Transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Kilimanjaro Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to TanzaniaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kilimanjaro
Lake Manyara Tree Lodge
Ngorongoro Crater Lodge
- Return Airport: Kilimanjaro
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Valid for the month of October 2016
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kilimanjaro
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kilimanjaro to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.