This ultimate Botswana exploration begins in the country's most famous area, the Okavango Delta where you will spend 3 days getting to grips with the huge concentrations of wildlife amongst the channels and waterways of this immense delta. More Big Game will be experienced on game drives in Botswana's other premier wilderness area the Linyanti before you will embark on an exciting 3 night luxury river cruise on the Zambezi Queen. Cruise along the Chobe River on the look-out for hippos, crocodiles and the largest numbers of elephants in Africa. The trip will be concluded at the incredible Victoria Falls in Zambia with the surrounding area offering an abundance of activities. At every stop you will stay at luxury tented accommodation offering an intimate setting with personal service and exceptional guiding.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $12,230 Per Person
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Little Tubu
Upon arrival at Maun Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Okavango Delta. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- 3 nights at Duma Tau Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti.
- Caprivi Strip
- 3 nights at Zambezi Queen
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Kasane Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred by road and boat to the Zambezi Queen in the Caprivi Strip.
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Thorntree River Lodge
Today you will be met and transferred by road and boat to Livingstone and to your lodge near the Victoria Falls.
Onward Transfer to Livingstone Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Livingstone Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana, Namibia & ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Maun
Duma Tau Camp
Thorntree River Lodge
- Return Airport: Livingstone
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Maun
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Livingstone to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.