This itinerary focuses on using a selection of Sanctuaries safari lodges throughout Kenya and Tanzania. Sanctuary operate some of Africa's finest camps and lodges, so quality can be guaranteed throughout. A significant discount has also been incorporated as a result of using their muti-night and multi-property discounts. Your safari starts with the Masai Mara, Kenya where you will take in some of the most iconic wildlife destinations in Africa. The migration will be moving around the Masai Mara from July through to late October, so you might just be lucky enough to catch a river crossing! Following your time in Kenya you will then move onto Tanzania where you will get a chance to take in Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park and the Ngorongoro Crater, all must see Northern Circuit safari destinations! This itinerary finishes at Baraza Resort and Spa, one of Zanzibar's finniest resorts and the perfect place to relax after your safari!
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,900 Per Person
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Olonana Camp
Upon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Masai Mara. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- 1 nights at Arusha Coffee Lodge
Today you will catch your light aircraft flight to Wilson Airport where you will catch your flight to Kilimanjaro International, Tanzania. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred by road to your hotel in Arusha.
- Tarangire National Park
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Swala Camp
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Tarangire National Park.
- Ngorongoro Crater
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Ngorongoro Crater. En-route you will enjoy a game drive in Lake Manyara National Park.
- Zanzibar Island
- 6 nights at Baraza Resort and Spa
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Zanzibar Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred by road to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Dar es Salaam Airport
Today you will be met at your hotel and transferred to Zanzibar Airport where you will catch your flight to Dar es Salaam Airport. Upon arrival you will connect with your international flight.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Kenya & TanzaniaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Sanctuary Olonana Camp
Arusha Coffee Lodge
Sanctuary Swala Camp
Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp
Baraza Resort and Spa
- Return Airport: Dar es Salaam
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Dar es Salaam to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.