This itinerary incorporates 6 nights in luxurious surroundings with exceptional game viewing from your doorstep. Ol Donyo Lodge offers 275,000 hectares of private game viewing land. Imagine just you and your guide on a game drive, no other cars or tourists. There is no set routine at Ol Donyo, you and your guide will discuss where and when you want to go out on drives or perhaps you'd prefer to have a horse ride or a bush walk. In between game drives you can visit the loacl Masai village or even cycle through the reserve. After your stay at Ol Donyo you'll travel to Mara Plains Camp which is in its own private concession bordering the Masai Mara. With your own private concession bordering the Mara you get all the animals without the hordes of tourists. The camp is in a word stunning, with the best views over the Mara plains that we have ever seen.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,320 Per Person
- Amboseli & Chyulu Hills
- 3 nights at Ol Donyo Lodge
UpoUpon arrival at Nairobi International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you through immigration. You will then be transferred by road to Wilson Airport where you will catch a light aircraft flight to the Amboseli & Chyulu Hills. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Masai Mara
- 3 nights at Mara Plains Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Masai Mara.
Onward Transfer to Nairobi International Airport
After breakfast you will be transferred back to the airstrip where you will take the return light aircraft flight to Wilson airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Nairobi International airport for your international flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to KenyaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Nairobi International
Ol Donyo Lodge
Mara Plains Camp
- Return Airport: Nairobi International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- Honeymoon extras as detailed
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Nairobi International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Nairobi International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.