A sensational holiday covering the magnificent Victoria Falls in Zambia, a safari in Botswana's Okavango Delta and a relaxing beach stay on the tropical island of Mauritius. Begin with a stay at Toka Leya Camp, overlooking the mighty Zambezi River and situated in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park. Situated just 12 kilometres from the world-renowned Victoria Falls, and all of its adrenaline-pumping adventures, the area also offers safaris and fishing. Hippo, crocodile and elephant are regularly seen near the camp.
Then fly by light aircraft into the breath taking Okavango Delta in Botswana, staying at Tubu Tree Camp, known for its concentrations of game and offers both spectacular wildlife viewing on l,and, and tranquil adventures on the water. Conclude this memorable holiday with a relaxing stay at the plantation-style Heritage Le Telfair hotel on the island of Mauritius. Here you can completely kick up and relax on the beautiful beach and when you are feeling more active, there is a host of activities to choose from, from watersports to golf.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $10,460 Per Person
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Toka Leya Camp
Upon arrival at Livingstone Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Okavango Delta
- 4 nights at Tubu Tree Camp
Today you will be transferred to Kasane Airport for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
- 1 nights at InterContinental Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Maun. On arrival you will fly to Johannesburg, where you will overnight.
- 7 nights at Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort
Today you will make your way back to Johannesburg Airport for your flight to Mauritius. Upon arrival at Mauritius Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Mauritius Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mauritius Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana, Mauritius & ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Livingstone
Toka Leya Camp
Tubu Tree Camp
InterContinental Johannesburg O.R. Tambo Airport
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort
- Return Airport: Mauritius
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Livingstone
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mauritius to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us