An extensive and luxurious trip which encompasses Victoria Falls, safari in beautiful Botswana and relaxation time in Mauritius. This lengthy holiday is the ultimate for adventure and big 5 game viewing with incredible relaxation time at the end. An stunning option which should tick all the boxes even for the most experienced safari goer.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $8,270 Per Person
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Stanley Safari Lodge
Upon arrival at Livingstone Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- 3 nights at Lebala Camp
Today you will be met and transferred by road to Kasane Airport for your light aircraft flight to the Linyanti.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Kwara Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
- Nxai Pan
- 2 nights at Nxai Pan Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Nxai Pan.
- 1 nights at OR Tambo City Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your light aircraft flight to Maun and onwards connection to Johannesburg, where you will overnight.
- 7 nights at Maritim Hotel Mauritius
This morning you will make your way back to Johannesburg airport for your flight to Mauritius. Upon arrival at Mauritius Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Mauritius Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mauritius Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana, Mauritius & ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Livingstone
Stanley Safari Lodge
Nxai Pan Camp
OR Tambo City Lodge
Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Return Airport: Mauritius
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels/lodges
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Livingstone
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mauritius to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.