This fantastic more cost-effective option has a wonderful mix of regions, experiences and lodges. The itinerary starts at Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe home to the famous Victoria Falls (one of the seven natural wonders) and the mighty Zambezi River before moving on to the Chobe in Botswana. The Chobe is famous for having the highest concentration of elephants on earth as well as some of the best game viewing in Africa which can be viewed from game vehicles as well as boats on the Chobe River. From the Chobe you head into the heart of Botswana's Okavango Delta where you will spend your final 3 nights exploring the abundance of wildlife in the largest inland delta in the world. All the accommodation has been handpicked by Mahlatini for being excellent for families and in the Okavango Delta we have included a private vehicle and guide to maximise your experience and flexibility.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $18,860 For Family of 4
- Victoria Falls
- 3 nights at Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- 2 nights at Chobe Safari Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Chobe.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Pom Pom Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & ZimbabweMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Chobe Safari Lodge
Pom Pom Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands) at Pom Pom Camp
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Private safari vehicle and guide at Pom Pom Camp
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 8 - 11 (inclusive)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of Pom Pom Camp
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Victoria Falls
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.