Volcanoes Craters and Savanna Rwanda and Tanzania Safari
This itinerary quite simply incorporates two of East Africa's most sought after wildlife regions, the mountainous rain forests of Volcano National Park Bwindi National Park together with the Northern safari circuit of Tanzania. You trip starts with Volcanoes National Park where you will experience first-hand what it is like to visit Mountain Gorillas in the wild. Following Rwanda you will then move onto Northern Tanzania safari where you will get a chance to take in Lake Manyara National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti, all must see safari destinations. With the great migration in full flow throughout the year we have used a mobile camp in the Serengeti to maximize your chances of being in the right place at the right time.
- Days: 12
- Countries: Tanzania & Rwanda
- from $10,000 pp ?
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
Catch your overnight flight from JFK to Kigali
Upon arrival at Kigali Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
Day 3 - 4
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Volcanoes National Park.
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Kigali Airport where you will connect with your onward flight to Kilimanjaro International. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 6 - 7
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Ngorongoro Crater. En-route you will enjoy a game drive in Lake Manyara National Park.
Day 8 - 11
Today you will be transferred to Manyara Airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Serengeti.
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Kilimanjaro Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Arrive at JFK
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- One gorilla trekking permit per person
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kigali
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Kilimanjaro to JFK