This itinerary quite simply incorporates three of East Africa's most sought after regions, the mountainous rain forests of Volcano National Park Bwindi National Park together, the Serengeti National Park and beautiful Island of Zanzibar. Your trip starts with Volcanoes National Park where you will experience first-hand what it is like to visit Mountain Gorillas in the wild. Following Rwanda you will fly directly into the Serengeti. With the great migration in full flow throughout the year we have used a mobile camp in the Serengeti to maximize your chances of being in the right place at the right time. Your itinerary finishes with some well earned relaxation time on Zanzibar.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $9,830 Per Person
- Volcanoes National Park
- 2 nights at Gorilla Mountain View Lodge
Upon arrival at Kigali Airport you will be met by a private driver who will transfer you by road to the Volcanoes National Park.
- 1 nights at Kigali Serena Hotel
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Kigali Serena in Kigali.
- Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
- 4 nights at Serengeti Safari Camp
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Kigali Airport where you will connect with your onward flight to the Serengeti.
- Zanzibar Island
- 7 nights at Breezes Beach Club & Spa
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Zanzibar Island .
Onward Transfer to Dar es Salaam Airport
Today you will be met at your hotel and transferred to Zanzibar Airport where you will catch your flight to Dar es Salaam Airport. Upon arrival you will connect with your international flight.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Tanzania & Rwanda
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kigali
Gorilla Mountain View Lodge
Kigali Serena Hotel
Serengeti Safari Camp
Breezes Beach Club & Spa
- Return Airport: Dar es Salaam
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- One gorilla trekking permit per person
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kigali
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Dar es Salaam to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.