We love this wonderful twin-centre holiday which combines the stark contrasts of Namibia and Botswana, with a quick visit to the Victoria Fall as well. Specifically designed with the intrepid traveller in mind, the two countries couldn't be more different. Dune dive in Namibia and enjoy hot air balloon rides over the expanse of the Namib desert. By contrast the floodplains of Botswana are teeming with wildlife. See the big game on exciting game drives and spend your afternoons in a mokoro on the water channels of the Delta to enjoy the smaller game that this exceptional wildlife destination has to offer. Tick off the Victoria Falls from your bucket list, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Here you will have no shortage of activities from white water rafting, fishing and sunset cruises to helicopter flips over the Falls and bungee jumping.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $15,740 Per Person
- Sossusvlei & the Namib Desert
- 2 nights at Little Kulala
Upon arrival at Windhoek Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Sossusvlei & the Namib Desert. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- 2 nights at Desert Rhino Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Damaraland.
- Etosha & Surrounds
- 3 nights at Ongava Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Etosha & Surrounds.
- Windhoek & Surrounds
- 1 nights at The Olive Exclusive All-Suite Hotel
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Windhoek. On arrival you will be met and transferred by road to your hotel in the city where you will overnight.
- Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at The Victoria Falls Hotel
Today you will be met and road transferred back to Windhoek Airport for your international flight to Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. You will then be met and transferred to your hotel in Victoria Falls.
- 2 nights at Duma Tau Camp
Today you will be transferred by road to Kasane Airport in Botswana where you will catch your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti region.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Little Vumbura Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & NamibiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Windhoek International
Desert Rhino Camp
The Olive Exclusive All-Suite Hotel
The Victoria Falls Hotel
Duma Tau Camp
Little Vumbura Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- All road transfer as detailed in the itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive lodges
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Windhoek International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.