This itinerary kicks off with a little something for the culture vulture in the form of Matobo Hills National Park. Matobo Hills is an area of granite kopjes and wooded valleys formed over 2 billion years ago and is home to a rich variety of animal species including the likes of black and white rhino and Africa's largest concentration of leopard. The area is also one of great spiritual and cultural significance to the local people and there are many sites within the park where important ceremonies still take place. This comprehensive trip then takes in Hwange and Mana Pools National Parks, famed respectively for their massive herds of elephants and fantastic wild dog sightings and at Mana Pools the numerous water-based activities available including fishing, canoeing and game tracking on foot. No visit to Zimbabwe would be complete without a visit to Victoria Falls and this trip is no exception, finishing with a flourish at Elephant Camp and offering the opportunity for tours of the Falls, bungee jumping, elephant back safaris, cruise on the Zambezi, abseiling, white water rafting and spa treatments. A true 'best of Zim' experience not to be missed!
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,880 Per Person
- Matobo Hills National Park
- 2 nights at Camp Amalinda
Upon arrival at Bulawayo Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to Matobo Hills National Park.
- Hwange National Park
- 3 nights at Somalisa Camp
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Hwange National Park.
- Mana Pools National Park
- 3 nights at Zambezi Life Styles
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Mana Pools National Park.
- Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at The Elephant Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Victoria Falls.
Onward Transfer to Victoria Falls Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Victoria Falls Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to ZimbabweMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Bulawayo
Zambezi Life Styles
The Elephant Camp
- Return Airport: Victoria Falls
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Bulawayo
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Victoria Falls to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.