This combination is a series of once in a lifetime experiences rolled together seamlessly to offer the perfect honeymoon, full of highlights and memories that will be shared for years to come. Starting in Victoria Falls with a chance to witness 'The Smoke that Thunders' this itinerary delivers highlight after highlight. In Hwange, the massive family herds of elephants can be viewed and photographed at unbelievable proximity from the hide at Little Makololo, or you can simply choose to loll in the pool and watch the constant stream of visitors to the watering hole in between thrilling game drives. From the dry forests and plains of Hwange where there is no permanent water there couldn't be a more vivid contract than the lush greenness of the Zambezi-fed Mana Pools National Park where game drives can be interspersed with river cruises, fishing, canoeing and walking safaris.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,890 Per Adult
- Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Hwange National Park
- 3 nights at Little Makololo Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Hwange National Park.
- Mana Pools National Park
- 3 nights at Ruckomechi Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Mana Pools National Park.
Onward Transfer to Harare Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Harare Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to ZimbabweMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Little Makololo Camp
- Return Airport: Harare
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive lodges
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Victoria Falls
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Harare to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us