Located on the less developed south coast of Mauritius, Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa boasts pristine white beaches and an award winning spa. Lapped by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, luxurious suites and villas are spread across 36 acres of exotic gardens, providing excellent facilities for families and plenty of privacy and romance for honeymooners and couples.
Special Offers & Value-add's
- Receive a sensational 60% discount for stays before 8 April, or Save 40% for stays until 30 September 2018
- Family Offer: two children up to 12 years sharing with parents stay free on same board basis
- Spa Junior Suite Offer: receive a free 45 minute massage per person per night. Valid year-round
- Honeymoon/Anniversary Offer: Up to 100% discount for the bride plus honeymoon 'extras'
- Plus, why not upgrade to Shanti Bliss All Inclusive? Please speak to one our team for further details
The resort has a quiet, relaxed mood with just 61 spacious villas and suites. All accommodation options have ocean views, some with beach access, and feature natural colours, luxurious interiors and authenticity through the use of local materials. The resort's 17 villas boast relaxing private pools including 6 that are beachfront, perfect for a family holiday in Mauritius; of particular note, three Luxury Double Suite Pool Villas can sleep up to 4 adults & 4 children, while the 3-bedroom Shanti Villa has an enviable beachside position and a range of amenities to ensure guests want for nothing. The latter encompasses 1000 sq. metres of living and leisure space, with optional butler service.
An authentic, exceptional dining experience awaits at Shanti Maurice. Three fine dining restaurants include: the main restaurant, Stars, home of "Aquacasia" cuisine, celebrating the culinary diversity of the Indian Ocean and capturing the heart of each island's love of food, entwined with a mastery of spice; the rustic beachside Fish Shack serving fresh seafood and barbecue specialities; and the Rum Shed bar & grill for a la carte comfort food and grills, not forgetting its 180 different types of rum from around the world! For a different culinary experience, visit Grandma's Kitchen for authentic Mauritian home cooking in a delightful garden setting. In-suite/villa dining is also available of course and there's also Red Ginger Bar & Pool Lounge for a perfect cocktail while contemplating the magical sunset.
The award winning Shanti Spa, one of the largest in the Indian Ocean, is renowned for its range of exclusive treatments and popular with honeymoon couples and guests celebrating anniversaries. Look forward to revitalising therapies, yoga activities, nutritional advice, Ayurveda and meditation pavilions, plus fully equipped fitness and Pilates areas.
For active pursuits, a superb choice of water sports includes stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, windsurfing and kayaks, while diving can also be arranged from the resort's PADI dive centre. On land, there are two floodlit tennis courts, mountain biking and the 'Shanti Maurice unlimited golf offer' which includes complimentary green fees at the nearby 18-hole Avalon Golf Estate & Country Club. For family's, the resort's kids club has its own toddler's pool and offers a weekly, fun-filled activity programme; open from 10am to 10pm daily, a babysitting service is also available.
- Winner of three hallmarks of excellence at the 2017 Annual World Luxury Hotel Awards in the categories of Luxury Private Pool Villa, Luxury Wellness Villa, as well as Luxury Beach Villa
How to get to Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa
A 45-minute private road transfer from Mauritius' Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport.
Activities at Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa
A number of watersports, including pedalo's, kayaks, snorkelling, stand-up paddle boards, sailing, windsurfing aqua yoga and aqua gym. Kite surfing, parasailing, diving and fishing can also be arranged. Two floodlit tennis courts, mountain biking and bocceball. Unlimited free golf at the nearby 18-hole Avalon Golf Estate. Excursions to nearby attractions such as Blue Bay Marine Park, as well as the southern mountains and Black River Gorges. Shanti Spa & fitness centre. Wifi is complimentary in rooms and in public areas of the resort.
Joseph Touloumis & Mary Busichio4
Incredibly luxurious retreat. I am not a fan of Indian food however, and therefore, did not "love" the food.Read full trip review
Very quiet. Great spaRead full trip review
Limpopo Province Safari and Mauritius Beach Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $6,360 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Mauritius, South Africa
Victoria Falls, Hwange Safari and Mauritius
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $5,950 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Mauritius, Zimbabwe
- Johannesburg, Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park
Exclusive Mauritius and Dubai Anniversary Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $4,310 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Mauritius, United Arab Emirates
Shanti Maurice Unlimited Golf & Spa Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $3,610 (Includes international flights from JFK)