Offering a relaxing island escape, The Residence Mauritius is set against the backdrop of tropical greenery and a mile of crisp white beach. On the eastern coast of Mauritius in Belle Mare, the hotel's distinctive decor pervades a colonial feel, with a grand lobby and dark wood room furnishings. The resort offers a wide variety of facilities and activities, from water sports for the adventurous to a luxury spa for those in search of inner tranquillity.
- Receive up to an additional 30% discount!
- 30% applies for stays 1 June to 31 July; 20% for 1 April to 31 May & 1 August to 30 September 2018. Book by 30 April.
- Discount does not apply to meal supplements. Valid for all room/suite categories
- Plus, 2018 Family Offer: complimentary room on BB basis for 2 children under 12 years when 2 adults are paying for room/suite. Valid for stays 1 May to 30 September 2018.
There are a total of 135 well-appointed rooms at The Residence, all with tiled floors, cool beige and white colour schemes and air conditioning. Prompt service is at hand with each room and suite possessing its own dedicated butler. Guests can relax while their personal butler runs their bath, unpacks luggage and takes care of any qualms they may have. All room types have complimentary internet access, satellite TV and DVD player, marble bathrooms, a mini bar and an electric safe.
Dining at the hotel is naturally a delicious affair, with local produce incorporated into cuisine for an authentic taste. Guests have a choice of three restaurants, including the Plantation restaurant which has a wonderful setting beside the ocean. There's also an eatery specialising in sweet treats, as well as a comfortable lounge area and bar.
The property's Sanctuary Spa is a particular highlight, with a choice of treatments and tailored programmes for the relaxation of guests. The resort also has a Kids Club, free of charge for children 3 to 12 years, which offers a daily supervised activity programme. There's a superb choice of land and sea-based activities available at the Residence Mauritius, many of which are offered on a complimentary basis for guests.
With a lovely colonial style and set in a wonderful location beside a gorgeous white sand beach, The Residence Mauritius is a perfect choice whether you are seeking a romantic Mauritius honeymoon or a fun-filled family holiday in Mauritius.
How to get to The Residence Mauritius
A 50 minute transfer by private car from SSR international airport.
Activities at The Residence Mauritius
Complimentary land and water based activities, including a Spa, 3 floodlit tennis courts, fitness centre, windsurfing, snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing and water skiing. Deep sea fishing, diving, an underwater walk and catamaran cruises can be arranged (payable locally). Kids Club.
Mauritius Family Holiday with a Dubai Stopover
- Cost For Family of 4
- Cost For Family of 4: from $9,800 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Mauritius, United Arab Emirates
The Residence Mauritius Luxury Family Holiday
- Cost For Family of 4
- Cost For Family of 4: from $9,160 (Includes international flights from JFK)
The Residence Mauritius Luxury Honeymoon
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $2,750 (Includes international flights from JFK)