Relaxed, alive with colourful culture and unequivocally beautiful, Swaziland may be tiny but is clear proof that the best things come in small packages. Pervading laid back charm, this landlocked nation is one of Southern Africa's lesser explored gems.
- Impressive mountains in the country's highveld
- Relaxed atmosphere and friendly people
- A range of activities to enjoy including nature trails and river rafting
- Rich heritage and culture that is still very much alive today
Whether you choose to discover the spectacular game viewing of the lowveld or the highveld's impressive mountain ranges, the country delivers on both fronts. Holidays to Swaziland are ideal for anyone who enjoys being active, with plenty of thrilling activities on offer, from mountain biking to incredible walking trails and exciting river rafting.
People here are very friendly and their culture magnificent in its richness and depth. Traditional ceremonies and cultural practices are still performed, while ancient Stone Age rock art adds a further layer to the mosaic of Swaziland's heritage.
KZN and Kruger Self Drive
- Cost Per Person
- From $3,370 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Durban, Thornybush Nature Reserve, Swaziland, Panorama Route, Elephant Coast