Andasibe-Mantadia National Park
Andasibe, in eastern Madagascar, is the perfect place from which to experience Madagascar's lush endemic rainforest. En route to Andasibe, you will journey through rice fields, redbrick houses, and roadside stalls selling seasonal fruits and vegetables. Visitor highlights include two protected areas, Mantadia National Park and the Perinet Special Reserve.
- Hear the call of the world's largest lemur, the Indri, at Perinet Reserve
- Uncover exceptional birdwatching experiences, including the Velvet Asity
- Witness a number of endemic species, from lemurs to birds
- Explore the lush rainforest on foot to uncover natural pools and waterfalls
- Renowned for its unparalleled natural beauty of untouched rainforest
- Primate Trekking
Andasibe-Mantadia National Park Map
TRIPS TO INSPIRE
From majestic wildlife to out of this world natural wonders, enchanting beaches and intriguing cities, every bespoke Mahlatini journey is thrilling. Unsure where to visit? Whether it’s a bucket-list adventure, a milestone celebration or simply a much-needed escape, experience the joy with this inspiring selection of favorites.
- Bespoke itineraries
- Flights and transfers included
- Best rates guaranteed
When to visit
HOW TO BOOK
At Mahlatini, we like to make things easy for you. Browse our website for inspiration or pick up the phone. Whether you’re full of ideas or unsure of where to start, we’re here to help. Serial safari-goer or first-time visitor, we’re ready to create your ultimate tailormade itinerary.
Call us or inquire online. Share your wish list and we’ll start planning your adventure.
Your dedicated travel expert will be in touch within 24 hours to start designing your bespoke African itinerary.
We won’t stop refining your plans until we get the perfect trip at the best price.
Receive your Mahlatini travel documents, pack your bags and set off on your trip of a lifetime!