Africa's third-largest lake and one of Malawi's most famous features, Lake Malawi holds many of the country's main attractions. Easily mistaken as an inland sea, the illusion is fostered by an extraordinary depth and golden beaches of inviting sand. Discover the Lake's interesting history, impressive birdlife, and the natural beauty of the stunning islands.
- Sensational diving and snorkeling opportunities in the fresh water lake
- Experience thrilling water sports, like paragliding and water skiing
- Discover an abundance of colorful fish species and vibrant marine life
- Bask on golden sand beaches that fringe the lake's waters
- Uncover exceptional birdwatching experiences, including the fish eagle
- Boat Trip
- Snorkeling/Scuba Diving
Lake Malawi Map
TRIPS TO INSPIRE
From majestic wildlife to out of this world natural wonders, enchanting beaches and intriguing cities, every bespoke Mahlatini journey is thrilling. Unsure where to visit? Whether it’s a bucket-list adventure, a milestone celebration or simply a much-needed escape, experience the joy with this inspiring selection of favorites.
- Bespoke itineraries
- Flights and transfers included
- Best rates guaranteed
When to visit
HOW TO BOOK
At Mahlatini, we like to make things easy for you. Browse our website for inspiration or pick up the phone. Whether you’re full of ideas or unsure of where to start, we’re here to help. Serial safari-goer or first-time visitor, we’re ready to create your ultimate tailormade itinerary.
Call us or inquire online. Share your wish list and we’ll start planning your adventure.
Your dedicated travel expert will be in touch within 24 hours to start designing your bespoke African itinerary.
We won’t stop refining your plans until we get the perfect trip at the best price.
Receive your Mahlatini travel documents, pack your bags and set off on your trip of a lifetime!