Watch the spray rise from Victoria Falls as you relax in this luxury tented lodge. Situated on the banks of the Zambezi River and the first private game lodge in the Zambezi National Park. This is a plush property and a very comfortable base from which to explore; melding together airy interiors and modern safari chic.
Earthy tones provide the basis for the comfortable tented rooms, which offers oversized king size beds, and plenty of well-appointed features including comfy seating and charming bathroom facilities with a free-standing bath and indoor and outdoor showers. In-room you can also expect air conditioning, mosquito nets, tea and coffee making facilities, international adaptors and a fully stocked mini bar. Sit out on your private deck and watch the Zambezi's flow and hippos wallowing in the shallows.
After enjoying a river cruise along the Zambezi or a game drive in the national park retiring to the lodge is simply bliss. Slip into the stunning infinity pool, enjoy a drink at the bar or relax in the open plan lounge area. If you can't let go of the wilderness then the Tree Hide is perfect, set overlooking a waterhole.
How to get to Victoria Falls River Lodge
Around a 20 minute drive from Victoria Falls Airport.
Activities at Victoria Falls River Lodge
Game drives and river cruises along with a range of activities at the Falls.
Victoria Falls River Lodge Video
Victoria Falls and Fly in Zimbabwe Safari Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $6,470 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Victoria Falls, Lake Kariba & Matusadona, Hwange National Park, Mana Pools National Park
Zimbabwe and Botswana Safari Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $5,750 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Botswana, Zimbabwe
- Chobe, Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park
Cape Town Victoria Falls and Chobe Family Holiday
- Cost For Family of 4
- Cost For Family of 4: from $12,340 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Botswana, South Africa, Zimbabwe
- Chobe, Cape Town, Victoria Falls