Victoria Falls Safari Lodge has been voted 'Best Safari Lodge' in Zimbabwe for 17 consecutive years and offers an authentic wilderness experience with excellent guiding, game viewing and an on-site waterhole. Bordering the Zambezi National Park, the lodge is found only a short distance from the world's largest waterfall, Victoria Falls and owns a picturesque situation atop a natural plateau. Guests hardly have to leave their room, let alone the lodge, to enjoy excellent wildlife sightings. Thanks to the waterhole the property overlooks elephant, buffalo, impala and kudu are all attracted by the allure of the water and make frequent appearances all year round.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge offers 72 en-suite rooms including standard rooms, deluxe rooms and king suites and a deluxe suite all including a balcony with views overlooking either the National Park and/ or the water hole. Rooms feature an array of amenities, providing guests with air-conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, phones, digital safes and extra length beds. Another bed for children under 12 is provided in some of the deluxe rooms.
The hotel is well equipped to ensure guests have a comfortable stay; 3 restaurants will have guests spoilt for choice. Food is quite delicious and presents a variety of foods and flavours. Guests can also expect a swimming pool, WiFi and a babysitting service for families.
How to get to Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is a short road transfer from Victoria Falls Airport.
Activities at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
On-site are hides, guided safari walks, private bush dinners and nature trails, in the surrounding area bungee jumping, game drives, golf, river and dinner cruises and white water rafting are all on offer.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Video
Zimbabwe Safari and Victoria Falls Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $7,000 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park, Mana Pools National Park, Matobo Hills National Park
Zimbabwe Luxury Honeymoon
- Cost Per Adult
- Cost Per Adult: from $6,940 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park, Mana Pools National Park
Victoria Falls Chobe and Okavango Family Safari
- Cost For Family of 4
- Cost For Family of 4: from $18,830 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Botswana, Zimbabwe
- Chobe, Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls, Botswana Safari and Mauritius Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $8,590 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Botswana, Mauritius, Zambia
- Linyanti, Okavango Delta, Johannesburg, Victoria Falls, Nxai Pan