This luxury South Africa holiday beautifully combines the country's spectacular scenery, it's wildlife and its iconic tourist attractions. Immerse yourselves in all the attractions of the city of Cape Town before slowing down the pace and heading to the picturesque Cape Winelands. Then head north to the Panorama Route in the Mpumalanga Province to see some of the most awe-inspiring scenery on the planet and follow this with a Big 5 safari, in a private reserve bordering the Kruger Park. Staying in 5-star luxury accommodation throughout, this is a superb trip for first time visitors to South Africa.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,000 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at More Quarters Apartment Hotel
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- 2 nights at Franschhoek Country House & Villas
Today you will take the drive to the Winelands.
- Panorama Route
- 2 nights at Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Kruger Mpumalanga Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your lodge in the Panorama Route.
- Thornybush Nature Reserve
- 4 nights at Shumbalala Game Lodge
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Thornybush Private Game Reserve.
Onward Transfer to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Hoedspruit Airport where you will fly to Johannesburg International Airport and connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to South Africa
Phone: +1 929-777-8433Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
More Quarters Apartment Hotel
Franschhoek Country House & Villas
Oliver's Restaurant and Lodge
Shumbalala Game Lodge
- Return Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- All scheduled safari activities at Shumbalala Lodge
- Car hire, group B car (Toyota Corolla or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of house wines, beers and soft drinks at Shumbalala
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Johannesburg OR Tambo International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.