A stunning 7 night Botswana option showcasing 3 of Botswana's incredible parks. Enjoy a unique luxury mobile camping experience in the Chobe National Park, famed for housing the largest concentration of elephants in Southern Africa. Spend your time embarking on land and water based game viewing, including sundowner cruises on the Chobe River. You will then embark on a fly in safari deep into the Okavango Delta. You will enjoy both land and water based game viewing, in the form of 4x4 game viewing vehicles, motor boats and relaxing mokoro rides through the water channels of the Delta. This epic fly in safari is a nature lovers dream, with a varied array of activities. Flying over the Okavango Delta is one of the many highlight of this trip, not to mention the incredible accommodation throughout. Stay 7 nights and we will include your light aircraft flights absolutely free.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $7,990 Per Person
- 2 nights at Chobe Under Canvas
Upon arrival at Kasane Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer to the camp.
- Okavango Delta
- 2 nights at Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp
Today you will be transferred to Kasane Airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta and XarannaTented Camp.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Kasane
Chobe Under Canvas
Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp
Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Kasane
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.