Cape Town and the Winelands are two of the most well known destinations on South Africa's Cape and for good reason. This itinerary takes you from your stay in Cape Town, where you will have plenty of time to explore the city's attractions, to the rolling vineyards and prestigious wineries of the Cape Winelands where you can enjoy the scenery, cuisine and some of the world's finest wines. When combined with a relaxing beach holiday on Mauritius this is a combination with something for everyone.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,740 Per Person
- Cape Town
- 4 nights at Cape Grace
Upon arrival at Cape Town International Airport you will make your way to the car hire desk to collect your hire car. From here you will drive yourself to Cape Town.
- 2 nights at Leeu Estates
Today you will take the drive to the Winelands and your hotel in the town of Franschhoek.
- 7 nights at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Today you will take the drive back to Cape Town International Airport where you drop off your hire car and connect with your flight to Mauritius Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel on the island .
Onward Transfer to Mauritius Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mauritius Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Mauritius & South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Cape Town International
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
- Return Airport: Mauritius
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Car hire, group B car (Opel Corsa or similar) including full cover, unlimited km and taxes
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Cape Town International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mauritius to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.