The Highlights of the Okavango Delta Luxury Family Safari is the archetypal Okavango experience where is combines both a wet camp and a dry camp. Your 'dry camp' experience comes at the fantastic and recently renovated Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge. A dry camp offers land-based activities with both day and night game drives in specialist 4x4 vehicles. Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge is a wet camp and although it does offer limited game viewing by 4x4 vehicles it specialises more in water-based activities such as boating trips and mokoro rides (dug-out canoes). Both camps are fantastic for families, with highlights being Sandibe's brand-new family suite and the interactive kitchen at Xudum where your children can have fun cooking with the camp's chefs. Both lodges offer And Beyond's Wildchild programme which is especially designed for children and families. Your family will partake in fun-filled, interactive activities (both wildlife and cultural) that offer opportunities to learn from and about the incredible environment surrounding the lodges.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $27,600 For Family of 4
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge
Upon arrival at Maun Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to BotswanaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Maun
Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge
Sandibe Okavango Safari Lodge
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 6 - 16 (inclusive)
- Private safari vehicle and guide
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Maun
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.