A trio of superb camps and exceptional game viewing make this itinerary a firm Mahlatini favourite! Enjoy superb big cat sightings in the South Luangwa and some of the largest concentrations of elephants in the Chobe National Park. This itinerary is packed full of adventure and you will enjoy light aircraft transfers between each lodge, to give you an even better view of the wildlife and scenery below.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $5,320 Per Person
- South Luangwa National Park
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge
Upon arrival at Lusaka Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the South Luangwa National Park. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your camp.
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Livingstone & Victoria Falls.
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
Today you will be transferred back to the Livingstone Airport for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Kasane Airport in the Chobe.
Onward Transfer to Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Kasane Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & ZambiaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport:
Sanctuary Chichele Presidential Lodge
Sanctuary Sussi and Chuma
Sanctuary Chobe Chilwero
- Return Airport:
- International flights from
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Additional activities not included as scheduled at hotels, lodges or camps
- Outward Flight:
- Return Flight:
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us