This wonderful trip combines an indulgent twin-centre Kruger safari at two of the country's most highly regarded lodges with an idyllic all inclusive island getaway. Starting with a stay at an exclusive lodge in a private concession in the Kruger National Park at the dramatically positioned Singita Lembombo this trip will give you an opportunity to experience both the National Park and the famed Sabi Sands concession to the South. Finishing at Maia resort on the paradise Seychelles island of Mahe, you can indulge all of your senses with this exclusive and luxurious combination.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $17,330 Per Person
- Kruger National Park
- 3 nights at Singita Lebombo Lodge
Upon arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport catch your connecting light aircraft flight directly into your game reserve in the Kruger.
- Sabi Sands
- 3 nights at Singita Boulders Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Sabi Sands.
- 7 nights at Maia Luxury Resort and Spa
This morning you will be met at your lodge and transferred by light aircraft to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport for your connecting international flight to Mahe Airport. Upon arrival on Mahe you will be met and transferred by private vehicle to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Mahe Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mahe Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Seychelles & South Africa
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
Singita Lebombo Lodge
Singita Boulders Lodge
Maia Luxury Resort and Spa
- Return Airport: Mahe
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mahe to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us