See the Kruger National Park from two different perspectives with this itinerary which combines 5* lodges in game reserves in the Northern and Southern parts of this enormous and diverse park. Your first lodge, King's Camp is situated in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve,and faces an open savanna plain with a waterhole, which is frequented by a wide variety of wildlife by day and night. This is followed by a stay at the uber luxurious sister camp Leopard Hills. This lodge is located in the renowned Sabi Sand Game Reserve, and is spectacularly situated atop a rocky outcrop, offering magnificent views over the bush and an active waterhole on the plains below from the comfort of your private plunge pool. When combined with a stay at a luxury resort on the paradise Seychellois island of Mahe this combination makes for a very special holiday indeed.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $6,960 Per Person
- Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- 3 nights at Kings Camp
Upon arrival at Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport catch your connecting flight to the Kruger where you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team and transferred by private vehicle to your lodge.
- Sabi Sands
- 3 nights at Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to the Sabi Sands.
- 7 nights at Constance Ephelia Seychelles
This morning you will be met at your lodge and transferred by road to the airport for your flight to Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport and connecting international flight to Mahe Airport. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred by private vehicle to your hotel.
Onward Transfer to Mahe Airport
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to Mahe Airport where you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Seychelles & South AfricaMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Johannesburg OR Tambo International
Leopard Hills Private Game Reserve
Constance Ephelia Seychelles
- Return Airport: Mahe
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands) while on safari
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Johannesburg OR Tambo International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Mahe to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us