Given distances involved in getting from one park to another in Uganda, 6 nights would usually not give you a huge amount of time to take much in. However with the introduction of light aircraft flights throughout most of Uganda it is now possible to see so much more. This itinerary takes full advantage of this offering you the chance to take in three of Uganda's most famous attractions; Kibale Forest National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi National Park. We have also carefully selected properties that offer a high standard of accommodation in a family friendly environment.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $25,980 For Family of 4
- 2 nights at Ndali Lodge
Upon arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft for Fort Portal Airport. On arrival you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you to your lodge.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 2 nights at Kyambura Gorge Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to Fort Portal Airport where you will catch your onward flight via light aircraft to the Mweya sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park. On arrival you will be met by your private driver/ guide who will transfer you to your lodge.
- 2 nights at Volcanoes Bwindi Lodge
Today you will be transferred back to the Mweya Airstrip where you will catch your onward flight via light aircraft to Kihihi. On arrival you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you to your lodge in Bwindi.
Onward Transfer to Entebbe International Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the Kihihi airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Entebbe International Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Uganda
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Entebbe International
Kyambura Gorge Lodge
Volcanoes Bwindi Lodge
- Return Airport: Entebbe International
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Private professional English speaking safari guide
- Transportation with exclusive use of 4X4 safari vehicle as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- One chimpanzee tracking permit in Kibale National Park
- One boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel, Queen Elizabeth National Park
- One gorilla tracking permit in Bwindi National Park
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive hotels
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Entebbe International
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Entebbe International to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.