This canoeing adventure is perfect for those who would like to safari, free from engine noise, gliding lazily down the Zambezi river by day, stopping for walking safaris to admire the animals and birds that populate the banks, and camping under the stars each night. A final night a Ruckomechi lodge adds the opportunity to take game drives, watch animals at the waterhole form the hide or indulge in more fishing or canoeing or walking safaris.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $4,550 Per Person
- Mana Pools National Park
- 3 nights at Mana Canoe Trail
Upon arrival at Harare Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will assist you onto your light aircraft. From here you will be flown to the Mana Pools National Park. On arrival you will be met and transferred to the beginning of the canoe trail. .
- Mana Pools National Park
- 1 nights at Ruckomechi Camp
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your lodge in the Mana Pools National Park.
Onward Transfer to Harare Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Harare Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to ZimbabweMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Harare
Mana Canoe Trail
- Return Airport: Harare
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation as specified
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Personal travel insurance
- Any additional activities not offered as scheduled by the camps or lodges
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Harare
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Harare to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us