This wonderful trip begins in sensational style with a visit to one of the Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls, and continues in a similarly impressive vein, exposing intrepid travellers to the best of Zimbabwe's multitude of offerings. Marvel at huge herds of elephants in Hwange National Park, canoe down the Zambezi admiring the beautiful buck, elegant water birds and ever present elephants as life passes idly by on the banks. Life sometimes comes a little closer to the canoe in the shape of hippos and crocs too! Round off your trip with an indulgent safari in Mana Pools National Park where game drives and walks on dry land compliment your water experiences, and where the elephants are so comfortable in camp they will make you wonder who is watching whom.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $8,200 Per Adult
- Victoria Falls
- 2 nights at The Victoria Falls Hotel
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your hotel.
- Hwange National Park
- 3 nights at Little Makololo Camp
Today you will be transferred back to Victoria Falls Airport for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Hwange National Park.
- Mana Pools National Park
- 3 nights at Mana Canoe Trail
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Mana Pools National Park.
- Mana Pools National Park
- 3 nights at Ruckomechi Camp
Today you will be met by your private driver who will transfer you by road to your lodge in Mana Pools National Park.
Onward Transfer to Harare Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Harare Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to ZimbabweMake an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Victoria Falls
The Victoria Falls Hotel
Little Makololo Camp
Mana Canoe Trail
- Return Airport: Harare
- International flights from JFK
- Meals and accommodation as per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- Twice daily game drives while on safari
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Light aircraft transfers as per itinerary
- Shared game viewing activities on safari
- Complimentary bottled water while on safari
- Personal travel insurance
- Any sightseeing activities mentioned
- Visa fees
- Beverages with the exception of all inclusive lodges
- Premium brands whilst all inclusive
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Victoria Falls
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Harare to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.