Why visit Tanzania?
Think 'safari' and you will inevitably conjure up 'Out of Africa' images of boundless plains, balloon safaris and huge herds of game animals. Tanzania is a classic safari destination and home to some of Africa’s best known parks, including the famous Serengeti, and Africa’s largest game reserve – the Selous.
Tanzania also lies claim to Africa's highest mountain in Kilimanjaro; boasts the iconic Ngorongoro Crater and the must-see spectacle of the Wildebeest Great Migration. For big cat lovers, it attracts the highest concentration of predators in Africa. For an ‘off the beaten track’ experience, Tanzania offers many other scenically-diverse national reserves and specialist experiences from photographic safaris to mobile camping.
Combine your safari adventure with a tropical island stay in Zanzibar, just off the Tanzania coast, for the ideal mix of adventure and relaxation.
When to visit Tanzania?
How to explore Tanzania
- Step 1 Choose between a northern or southern circuit safari – based on your personal preferences
- Step 2 Extend your safari adventure with an idyllic beach stay along the coast, or on the islands of Zanzibar, Pemba or Mafia
- Step 3 Leave the rest up to our travel experts who will design your perfect bespoke itinerary
Contact our experts:Enquire now or call us +1 347-708-1755
Why Tanzania's Northern circuit?
- Great Wildebeest Migration
- Highest concentration of predators
- Scenically diverse parks including Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti, Lake Manyara and Tarangire
Why Tanzania's Southern safari circuit?
- Quieter 'off the beaten track' reserves such as Selous or Ruaha National Park
- Remote wilderness experience offering walking and boat safaris
Why Zanzibar and the coast?
- Indian Ocean tropical islands
- Short transfers from your safari location
- Diving and snorkelling around the pristine coral reef
- Luxury hotels from all-inclusive resorts to boutique lodges
Southern Tanzania and Zanzibar Beach Escape
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $8,380 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Selous Game Reserve, Ruaha National Park, Zanzibar Island , Stone Town
Highlights of Northern Tanzania
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $11,740 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Ngorongoro Crater, Arusha, Tarangire National Park, Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves
Kenya Safari and Zanzibar Beach Twin Centre
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $6,900 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Kenya, Tanzania
- Masai Mara, Zanzibar Island
Tanzania Family Holiday
- Cost For Family of 4
- Cost For Family of 4: from $31,240 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Ngorongoro Crater, Arusha, Tarangire National Park, Serengeti & Grumeti Reserves, Zanzibar Island
Can I bring my family to Tanzania?
There are many child-friendly camps, hotels and lodges with children’s programmes across Tanzania. Learning about the local culture through interacting with the Maasai people can be as thrilling and memorable for your family as the animal encounters. We’ve extensive experience in planning family safari holidays and will design your trip around the age of your children and your specific priorities.
The wildebeest migration
The Great Migration is one of the world’s most awe-inspiring spectacles - over 2 million wildebeest, gazelles and zebra travel through the ecosystems of the Serengeti in Tanzania and the Masai Mara in Kenya in search of green pasture. One of Africa’s bucket-list experiences, our experts will ensure you capture this natural phenomenon at its best.
Seeking a specialist experience?
How about chimpanzees in Mahale Mountains National Park, a mobile camping safari, a photographic safari or diving with whale sharks off Mafia Island? We love designing exclusive experiences for clients. Share your wishlist and we look forward to making your dream trip a reality.
Veena Ramaiah & Sunil Arora5
Amazing lodges, guides, safaris. Well-organized. Incredible sights. We felt so well taken care of. And it felt very safe for me and my family. The guides worked hard to make sure we saw as much as possible. This was a life-changing trip.Read full trip review
Cori Jackson & Joey Burke5
The trip was seamless and was the absolute best vacation of our lives, worth every penny. From arranging every transfer to and from the airport, to recommending the beautiful hotels we stayed in and being so easy to work with, it was such an incredible experience. When you are very busy planning your wedding, it is hard to find time to also plan your honeymoon, so thank you for all…Read full trip review