Found in the stunning Murchison Falls National Park, Chobe Safari Lodge is a luxurious property that not only affords inviting accommodation but wonderful panoramas. Murchison Falls is an area rich in natural beauty and boasts an incredible variety of bird and wildlife. The rumble of the River Nile's rapids never seem far away and those who enjoy fishing will find delight in the location, which is hailed as one of the best fishing spots in Africa.
There are multiple accommodation options at the lodge, all of which are nicely furnished and comfortable. Guests can expect 36 standard rooms, located in the main building and featuring en suite facilities, a total of 21 tents, in tiered levels of luxury, along with 4 suites, a presidential cottage and the Florence Baker House. All of the rooms boast verandas that provide guests excellent views of the River Nile.
The lodge offers a large 3 tiered pool, overlooking the Nile, and an adjacent bar. Guests can relax in the pool, sip a cocktail at their leisure, and take in the view. The modern restaurant serves up delicious dinner treats with al fresco dining and both international and local cuisine on offer and the Chobe Health Club and Spa affords a variety of treatments and a place for guests to relax.
How to get to Chobe Safari Lodge
Approximately 6 hour drive from Kampala to the main gate followed by a 45 min drive to the lodge. Direct light aircraft flights are also possible to the lodge via the Chobe Airstrip.
Activities at Chobe Safari Lodge
Boat trips up and down the Nile, game drives, drives to the top of the Falls, walking safaris, chimp tracking, fishing and birding.
Ultimate Uganda Escape Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $13,560 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Bwindi, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale, Jinja, Murchison Falls
Ultimate Uganda Safari
- Cost Per Person
- Cost Per Person: from $8,910 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Entebbe & Kampala, Bwindi, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale, Lake Mburo, Murchison Falls
Western Uganda Family Safari
- Cost For Family of 4
- Cost For Family of 4: from $34,510 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Chobe, Entebbe & Kampala, Bwindi, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Murchison Falls