One of our favourite routings, this itinerary offers your family the chance to explore the highlights of Northern Botswana and Zambia. Packed full of adventure and excitement, you will stay in some of our favourite family friendly properties handpicked for their impressive family rooms and excellent kiddie programmes. Starting at the famous Victoria Falls in Livingstone you will have the chance to see one of the 7 natural wonders of the world as well as spend time on the mighty Zambezi River.
From Zambia your family will head into the wilds of Botswana, taking in two of the country's two most diverse and game rich areas, the Linyanti and Okavango Delta. At each stop you will enjoy a specially tailored daily programme of activities from day and night game drives to boat trips and fishing adventures, all accompanied by a private guide, ensuring complete flexibility. We will also provide a dedicated 'bushbuddy' at each camp to meet all of the specific needs of you and your children.
- Tailor-made Itinerary from $37,390 For Family of 4
- Livingstone & Victoria Falls
- 3 nights at Toka Leya Camp
Upon arrival at Livingstone Airport you will be met by a member of the Mahlatini team who will transfer you by road to your lodge.
- 3 nights at Duma Tau Camp
Today you will be transferred back to Livingstone airport where you will connect with your onward flight via light aircraft to the Linyanti.
- Okavango Delta
- 3 nights at Little Vumbura Camp
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to the Okavango Delta.
Onward Transfer to Maun Airport
Today you will be transferred back to the airstrip for your onward flight via light aircraft to Maun Airport. Here you will connect with your onward flight home.
Contact our specialists and start planning your tailor-made holiday to Botswana & Zambia
Phone: +1 347-708-1755Make an enquiry
- Arrival Airport: Livingstone
Toka Leya Camp
Duma Tau Camp
Little Vumbura Camp
- Return Airport: Maun
- International flights from JFK
- Accommodation in family rooms
- Meals as specified
- Drinks (excluding premium brands)
- Light aircraft transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- All scheduled safari activities offered by the camps or lodges
- Road transfers as detailed in the itinerary
- National Parks and conservation entry fees
- Private safari vehicle & guide
- Itinerary and costings are based on 2 children aged between 6 - 16 (inclusive)
- Personal travel insurance
- Additional activities not offered as scheduled by the accommodation
- Visas and visa fees where relevant
- Outward Flight:
- Overnight from JFK to Livingstone
- Return Flight:
- Overnight from Maun to JFK
You might be also be interested in these alternate tailor-made itineraries:
The prices in our itineraries are intended to guide you towards a potential budget for your holiday.
The cost of your tailored holiday will be dependent on what accommodation and airline class you select, the season you travel in, the airline used, any discounts applied or additional private extras you require.
Our journey specialists understand that you will be searching for a quality holiday at the best price and as we are always looking to establish loyalty to Mahlatini, we will be happy to compare any cheaper options you may have obtained. Do be aware, however, of any hidden extras and that you are indeed comparing like for like whilst also receiving the same quality service and financial protection.
We've been shortlisted for the Best Safari Company in this year's British Travel Awards.
Please vote for us