Retreat to the shores of Mozambique for the ultimate castaway experience. With over 2500km of soft white beaches, swaying palms and clear blue waters it's starting to sound a lot like paradise.
- Some of the most pristine dive sites in the world
- A hidden paradise of over 2500km of un-spoilt beaches
- Postcard perfect tropical islands
- The best Big Game Fishing for Marlin and Sail fish in the world
- One of the most romantic and secluded beach destinations in the world
- Robinson Crusoe-type, 'banda on the beach' accommodation
- Incredible marine wildlife including turtles, humpback whales and the rare dugong
- Excellent seafood
- Fascinating history of gold, slaves, ivory and pirates
Rustic and romantic with no large resorts, Mozambique is our version of the authentic African beach break, offering a shipwrecked feeling on virtually uninhabited islands. We have carefully selected eco-sensitive and intimate lodges, often with traditional thatched bandas on the beach, to provide 'barefoot luxury' at its best.
Areas such as the Bazaruto Archipelago possess some of the world's premier dive spots and breath-taking coral reefs making holidays to Mozambique a diver's dream come true. Explore a stunning underwater world and a colourful collection of marine life, from thousands of tropical fish to rare sea turtles and the elusive dugong.
The warm Indian Ocean waters are also popular with dolphins, so swing by the southern tip of Mozambique's coastline to Ponta da Ouro and swim with them, or snorkel with whale sharks at Tofu Bay. Mozambique also offers some the best Big Game Fishing in the world.
For barefoot adventure, island hop in the Quirimbas Archipelago. A true Robinson Crusoe experience, visit deserted desert islands in the middle of the ocean - you won't find peace and tranquillity like it anywhere else.
The architectural legacy of Mozambique's Portuguese colonialists and Arab traders can be found in colourful settlements along the coast including Maputo and Pemba, and in the enchanting and unique Ilha de Mozambique. For a spot of shopping, we recommend an authentic local market or Souk, where arts and crafts, as well as traditional silverware, can be bought.
Fancy tagging on a safari to your Mozambique experience? Both Gorongosa National Park and the Niassa Reserve offer untamed wilderness and countless species of wildlife. Then again, Mozambique is a perfect complement to a safari in Southern or East Africa too.
For obvious reasons Mozambique is honeymoon heaven but many of our families are requesting Mozambique too, with water sports activities, family rooms and babysitters available in many of the lodges.
Picture perfect scenery, delicious seafood and secluded accommodation - Mozambique is our quintessential African beach escape.
Contact our Mozambique holiday specialists for a tailor-made itinerary today.
Luxury Botswana and Mozambique Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- From $15,240 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Okavango Delta, Bazaruto Archipelago, Johannesburg
Mozambique White Pearl Family Offer
- Cost For Family of 4
- From $14,990 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Maputo & Surrounds
Cape Town, Durban and Mozambique Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- From $7,170 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Maputo & Surrounds, Cape Town, Durban, Phinda Private Game Reserve
Kruger Safari and Benguerra Island Mozambique Beach Holiday
- Cost Per Person
- From $7,650 (Includes international flights from JFK)
- Bazaruto Archipelago, Sabi Sands
Fantastic trip which will remain in our minds for a long time !Read full trip review
Taylor Sugrue & Lee Sussman5
Every aspect of our Honeymoon was perfectly planned from start to finish.Read full trip review
Matteo Giustiniani & Asimenia Samouti5
Amazing honeymoon trip and so well organised, with so many and different activities, very nice staff everywhere, good food and wine, beautiful sunsets.Read full trip review